According to the latest report by IMARC Group, Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2015-2020.
Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is a form of bone marrow and blood cancer caused by the uncontrollable division of cells. Some of the common clinical symptoms include fever, bone pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, pale skin, frequent infections, and unusual nose and gums bleeding.
The treatment plan for AML includes a combination of chemo and radiation therapy, stem cell transplant, leukapheresis, induction therapy, and targeted drug therapies. These therapeutics aid in precisely identifying and attacking cancer cells, increasing the efficacy, boosting immunity, minimizing post-treatment complications, and reducing the chances of cancer relapse.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/acute-myeloid-leukemia-therapeutics-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of AML due to unhealthy lifestyles, genetic mutations, and continued exposure to hazardous chemicals is primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to develop AML, is further catalyzing the market growth.
Moreover, the increasing awareness regarding the availability of advanced cancer treatment options, such as combined, immunotherapies, and targeted therapies, and rising approvals of novel and innovative drugs are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
Apart from this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities to introduce innovative drug delivery systems, like drug encapsulation made from nanoscale compounds, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- Based on the treatment type, the market is classified into cytarabine, anthracycline drugs, alkylating agents, anti-metabolites, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, and others.
- On the basis of the drug type, the market has been bifurcated into small molecule drugs and biopharmaceuticals.
- Based on the route of administration, the market is divided into oral and injectables.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene, Roche Holding AG, Gilead Sciences Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A. and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/acute-myeloid-leukemia-therapeutics-market
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the report with the latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) including industry trends, market size and Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations.
Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800